Prayer Requests

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Emmanuel Baptist Church VBS 8-2-10 to 8-6-10

Hello All,
  Today was day 2 of our VBS.  We had a great turn out.  We had approx 30 kids more or less as we kept getting a few last minute kids arrive during our worship time.  I am posting a few pictures of what our day lloked like today. We had a great teaching regarding Joseph's Recall's God Provision Genesis 45: 1-14. 
  We had some great input from the kids and I felt as the Holy Spirit just took over and re arranged my teachings and I just went with the flow.  If your reading, thank you Peggy for adding that special 'Touch',



These are only a few pictures I got to take with my phone today.  We have Ms Gretta giving me pictures so I can continue to post through out the week.  Please keep the kids, the teachers, the whole week in prayer, may the Lord inspire all of us during this week, let see how many more Kids can accept Christ in their life...
In His Service,
Victor

1 comment:

  1. hello all isaiah here, second day at vbs and we all had a great time. Its awesome to see how the Lord iunfluences little children to praise and worship in his name. Hope to get more pictures posted up tommorow.

    God Bless,
    Isaiah

    ReplyDelete