Did you hear all the shouting and praising this past Sunday? The Savior rode into town! Everyone was waving their palm branches and shouting and singing praise! Were you there? There were so many people, I didn't see you. I hope you were there... If not, you missed it. The teacher rode in on a donkey! Everyone lined the road and some even put their cloaks down on the dirt for Him to ride across! We all shouted "Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!" The whole town was stirred up - it was crazy, but the teacher, Jesus, is here! Were you there?
How about what He did Monday! Did you see it? Were you there? He went straight to the temple and started flippin tables! He turned over those big tables like they were nothing and sent all the money flying! He told those people to quit and get out... and ya know what? They left! Then, before I knew what was happening, He was healing people like crazy! There were sooooo many people there, all seeking healing and comfort, yet He treated them each with the same amount of love. The chief priests got upset - I thought it was funny - when the kids cried "Hosanna". Yesterday it was us, today it's the kids yelling it.
Then, the next day, guess what I heard happened! Wanna know? Ok... Yesterday, remember, He turned over the tables, healed people, and left town. I heard that this morning, He went by a fig tree, and because it didn't have any fruit on it, He told it that it would never again have fruit, and it died on the spot! Then, He said something to those guys with Him about having enough faith to move a mountain... What kind of man is this guy? Is He crazy? Move a mountain? Sheesh.... I heard the chief priests and elders are going to question Him. Maybe they can find out what's really going on...
No comments:
Post a Comment