Prayer Requests

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Psalm 46 walkthrough, days 1 & 2

Good evening family! Psalm 46 is our study text for this week. I want us to focus on verse 10, particularly the first part of it each day this week. This is so very very important. "Be still and know that I am God." No matter what situation you are faced with, no matter what inner struggle you are fighting, BE STILL. Allow God to work in your life especially at that moment. There is a reason He is God. Give Him the opportunity to show you that reason. Peace, be still. God loves you. Allow Him to love you.

Psalm 46:1-3 reminds us that God is our refuge and strength. No matter what happens around us, we should not fear for anything - God is in control. He is our very present help in time of need. Remember to reflect on verse 10 - "Be still and know that I am God." Allow God to love you. Spend time with Him today.

In Christ,
Jason and Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment