I hope everybody has a blessed week and may it go by fast so you can spend time with the family :) I have a Prayer request for my Brother in Law Ed. I ask that you please pray for him, as he is going through some trials right now. Please pray that the Holy Spirit embraces his heart and gives him a comforting hug every once in a while. I ask that you please pray for his marriage, as he is a newlywed, that him and his wife only grower stronger together.
Romans 12:12, Phil 4:13 Both these verses , tell us that we follow a wonderful God... A true God, a God that will never leave us, nor forsake us. Remember, it's not the power of prayer, it's about the God that answers the prayers.
What's God plan for Me ? Before we were born, our wonderful God had a predestined plan for us. He opens and closes door for us, and talks to us. The thing is, sometimes we don't want to listen. We have to open up our hearts and listen, What's God plan for me ? What do you want me to learn from the situation your putting me through Lord ? Remember people, with God there are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason, now let's ask God to tell us that reason. Now, listen...
In Christ,
Victor
No comments:
Post a Comment